The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released the admit card for the Group D CBT exam. Candidates can download their admit card by logging in to the RRB candidate login portal.
In this article, we will discuss the steps on how to access the RRB Group D admit card candidate login. We will also provide some tips for downloading and printing your admit card.
Steps on How to Access RRB Group D Admit Card Candidate Login
- Go to the official website of the RRB.
- Click on the “Candidate Login” tab.
- Enter your registration number and date of birth.
- Enter the captcha code.
- Click on the “Login” button.
Your admit card will be displayed on the screen. You can download it by clicking on the “Download Admit Card” button.
Tips for Downloading and Printing Your Admit Card
- Make sure that you have a good internet connection before downloading your admit card.
- Download your admit card in a PDF format.
- Print your admit card on A4 size paper.
Important Information to Note
- Your admit card is a very important document. You must carry it with you to the exam center.
- Do not make any changes to your admit card.
- If you lose your admit card, you will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
We hope this article has been helpful in explaining how to access the RRB Group D admit card candidate login. If you have any further questions, please contact the RRB helpdesk.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind:
- The RRB Group D admit card will contain your personal details, such as your name, date of birth, registration number, and exam center.
- Make sure that the information on your admit card is correct. If there are any errors, contact the RRB helpdesk immediately.
- You must carry your admit card and a valid ID proof to the exam center.
- The RRB Group D exam will be conducted in two phases: CBT and DV. The CBT exam will be held first, followed by the DV.
- The CBT exam will be a computer-based test. The questions will be multiple-choice in nature.
- The DV will be a physical examination and an interview.
We wish you all the best for the RRB Group D exam!